The Six Theta® White Belt course is the entry course in the Six Theta® certification program.
The Six Theta® White Belt course is a general White Belt to the Six Theta® terminology and mindset. The course will provide a general understanding of the overall Six Theta® mind-set and methodology, the different certification levels and how roles and responsibilities are defined in working with robust design by Six Theta®.
The Six Theta® White Belt course is a pre-requisite for attending the Six Theta® Green Belt training.
After the course the participant will be able to:
- Understand the effects of Six Theta® and robust design in relationship to variation and predictability
- Understand the roles and responsibilities in working with robust design by Six Theta®
- Understand how mechanical robustness ties to project execution risk
- Understand and communicate the robustness of a product by using the Six Theta® Design Weakness Index
The Six Theta® White Belt course is aimed at all employees who’s daily work will be affected in minor or major scale when the company implements robust design principles by Six Theta®.
- Online training via Microsoft Teams.
- A mix of theory, examples and cases.
- Participant involvement is secured by quizzes, polls and word clouds
- Understanding is supplemented by supplying a home kit to the participants by mail
- Duration: two sessions of three hours each
- Participants: 30 persons